How to Sell Your Car To Cash For Cars
Selling your car shouldn't be difficult; that's why Cash for Cars is committed to providing you with top-notch customer service, competitive pricing for your vehicle and an easy, straightforward process.
Step 1: Bring Us Your Vehicle - Hours and Directions
- We can purchase your vehicle outright even if you don't purchase ours.
- We will inspect your vehicle's overall condition to assess its value
Step 2: Get an Instant Offer from Cash for Cars - Online Value Estimator
- In less than an hour, we will provide you with a free competitive offer for your vehicle
- The offer will remain the same whether you plan to purchase a vehicle from us or not
- Offer is good for 14 days or 1000 miles
Step 3: Complete the Transaction
- If your car is paid off, you just need to sign the title and a few additional forms
- If you still owe money, we will process the pay off of your loan, saving you the hassle of dealing with your current lender
- You can then purchase a vehicle from Cash for Cars
- We will issue you a bank draft on the spot
Yes, selling a vehicle in the Bay Area can really be this easy!
Our Buying Philosophy - How We Assess Your Vehicle's Worth
We are here to make life easier for you when selling your car.
- We buy all makes & models
- We will pay up to $100,000 for the right vehicle - Value Estimator
- We can even pay off your loan or lease if you still owe money on your vehicle
Cash for Cars determines the value of a vehicle by the comparing blue book value against the condition and popularity of the vehicle.
We will pay cash for your vehicle today!
Documents Needed - What it Takes to Easily Sell Your Car for Cash in San Jose
When you simply bring your car to Cash for Cars, we'll give you a fast, free appraisal. If you decide to sell us your car, Cash for Cars will need you to provide the following:
- A driver's license or other state-issued photo ID for all persons on the title
- A copy of the vehicle registration.
- A valid title (if not currently financed by a lender)
- Disclosure of any salvage history, flood damage, theft recovery or any other title branding
- All persons named on the title must be present to sign all documents unless the title states "or" in which case either party can sign.
- All keys and keyless remotes
Completing the Sale - What We'll Provide for You to Sign (as necessary)
- A Bill of Sale (provided and completed by Cash for Cars) signed by all persons named on the title.
- An Odometer Disclosure Statement (provided by Cash for Cars) signed by all persons named on the title.
- An Authorization for Payoff form (provided by Cash for Cars) signed by all persons on a remaining loan.
Fleet Purchases - How Corporations Can Sell Their Car Collections
Cash for Cars fleet department appraises & purchases vehicles from corporations nation wide. No fleet is too small or too large for Cash for Cars to purchase. Please call or e-mail us for more details.
Greg Tomassian - Fleet Purchases
Marcus Rahimi - Fleet Purchases
Email Us Direct or Call 408.600.1805